MHLC is hiring! We are seeking a highly motivated individual with a strong commitment to conservation who is interested in growing with the organization. The Office Manager and Bookkeeper position will be part time at approximately 20 hours per week and report to the Director of Operations & Development.
As our Office Manager and Bookkeeper, you will have a variety of responsibilities and play a critical role in supporting all MHLC programs. Primary activities will include general office management as well as bookkeeping using Quickbooks software and assisting with budgeting, annual audit, and other aspects of the organization’s financial management. Other responsibilities will include:
- Serving as the point person for office manager duties including: answering phones, scheduling meetings and appointments, greeting office visitors, managing office stationery and equipment, filing and office organization, maintaining the office condition, and providing general administrative support to our employees;
- Submitting and tracking payroll and HR benefits;
- Assisting in the onboarding process for new hires and board members;
- Managing office vendors, service providers, and office lease;
- Assisting with Board meetings, Board minutes, the preparation of Board reports, and the management of the password-protected board portal on the MHLC website.
For a full job description, click here.
To apply, send a cover letter and resume to Mark King, Executive Director, at email@example.com. Applications accepted on a rolling basis.